As you know we are all sociable types here, but in these testing times of Covid-19 we have a few ‘House Rules’ that we’d like to share with you!
– Advance takeaway bookings please wherever possible, although last minute bookings maybe possible in quieter times, it’s always worth a phone call….01661843607
– Orders to be collected from the front of the building, please follow signage. These collection points are inside left hand side of the main door.
– Card payments are preferable for ease and hygiene, although cash is always accepted of course too!
-We have limited space inside our building, so please follow the instructions from your server.
– Please keep a social distance at all times and we ask that you respect our staff and government guidelines.
– We will be offering takeaway food as well as dine inside.
– Our toilets will be open for customer use, although we ask that you stick to the one person limit in these areas.
– As we have used our front car park to create the Yard we are asking people to kindly park at the end of the village. Please keep roadside parking near to the pub available for people with mobility difficulties.
The new guidelines say that we must offer table service only and so please respect this and do not approach the bar area.
- You are welcome to use the yard for your takeaway meals however we are unable to offer table service for drinkers and takeaway customers.
-It’s essential everyone follows the government guidence on socal distancing. Please find details here
– Please enjoy yourselves, eat, drink and be merry as there’s a lot of fun and happiness to catch up on! Cheers all! 🥂
Posted: September 27, 2018 11:38 am in News