As you know we are all sociable types here, but in these testing times of Covid-19 we have a few ‘House Rules’ that we’d like to share with you!
– Advance takeaway bookings please wherever possible, although last minute bookings maybe possible in quieter times, it’s always worth a phone call….01661843607
– Orders to be collected from the front of the building, please follow signage. These collection points are at either side of the main door.
– Card payments are preferable for ease and hygiene, although cash is always accepted of course too!
-We are unable to use the space inside our building, so take away and pre booked use of our ‘yard’ outside areas only.
– Please keep a social distance at all times and we ask that you respect our staff and government guidelines.
– We will be offering takeaway food only and our ‘Yard’ pre booked.
– You must dispose of all your own waste in the bins we provide. Just like IKEA!
– Our toilets will be open for customer use, although we ask that you stick to the one person limit in these areas.
– As we have used our front car park to create the Yard we are asking people to kindly park at the end of the village. Please keep roadside parking near to the pub available for people with mobility difficulties.
– Please enjoy yourselves, eat, drink and be merry as there’s a lot of fun and happiness to catch up on! Cheers all! 🥂
Posted: September 27, 2018 11:38 am in News